Other Types of Coaching Available
In addition to these main types that people generally want, I am also available to do other types of coaching that are often useful. These are:
1:1 Coaching: This popular format allows me to coach someone online, in-person, over-the-phone, etc., anywhere in the world!
Group Coaching: The second and most popular, where multiple people join a group over the course of a set period of time (twelve weeks, six months, three months, etc.). Usually, everyone meets once a week, and the group supports and learns from each other along their coaching journey.
Live Events: A live onstage event is an incredible opportunity to work with people in person, speak in front of crowds, and help more people at once. This is also a great transition format for people to go into 1:1 or group coaching.
~For Any size Business Owners
By supporting leaders and monitoring progress over time, coaches are able to help grow careers and transform individuals and entire organizations
Team Building Events: The purpose of team building activities is to motivate the employees or family members to work together, to develop their strengths, and to address any weaknesses. So, any team building exercise should encourage collaboration rather than competition. Be sure to incorporate team building into your workplace routines and practices.
This is done utilizing the Six Elements of Team Building:
- Clarity – This Element will help you see how clear your employees’ behaviors are and if they are doing the assigned tasks as expect.
- Trust – This Element will allow you to evaluate, how confident your employees feel, with their skills and character.
- Job Satisfaction – This Element will help you evaluate how happy and satisfy your employees are about doing their job.
- Commitment to the Organization – This Element will help you determine how attach or loyal are your employees to your organization.
- Motivation – This Element helps you see how motivated your employees are to get the job done, go above and beyond without expectations and if they are self-motivated or if they need their leader to daily motive them.
- Empowerment – How much freedom to self-organize, self-perform is within the employees to get done what’s expected from them without reminders and at the same time, they are ready to empower others,